Sunday, March 25, 2007

Picture Post, Sunday March 25, 2007

Been playing around on Photoshop Elements a little bit, and tried to do that nifty, some-things-in-color-some-things-in-black-and-white thing with a couple of pics. Here's one where I liked the result.

This store is one of those places full of unique items that you can be pretty sure none of your friends have. Exotic and whimsical stuff, but a little more upscale than your normal nick-nacks. One of those places you'd like to have a spare $400 in your pocket to blow on stuff.

This looks like an upscale, hip little bar in Melbourne, FL, but the name caught my eye. I'm not the sharpest knife in the drawer, but me thinks the owner was being funny when he named this bar.

This sign listing the businesses in this building looked pretty interesting. I thought the Mr. Chips Computers was a cool name.



Tried to find some of my photos with gentle, magic hour sunlight and pretty colors.

Y'all have a good day, now, y'hear?

1 comment:

none said...

foobar lol. That is clever :)