Friday, June 09, 2006

A Late Friday Post


I'm off today.

I slept until 11:00am.

I took Number Two Daughter to work. Bought a few needed items at Wally World (Walmart). Got my ears lowered.

So, I've been a bum and haven't posted anything today.

But while I was out, and was listening to the radio news, they played clips of the reporters asking questions about the Al-Zarqawi bombing.

They had found out that, when they came up to the bombed out house, he wasn't dead yet. The Iraqi forces put him on a stretcher, and when the American Special Forces guys showed up, he tried to get off the stretcher to leave but was too weak. He died soon after.

What were the American reporters asking?

1. Did the US use photoshop on his photos to make him look better? (Translation: Did the big bad Americans beat on him since he wasn't dead yet, then have to hide this fact?)
2. Was he shot? Were there any bullet wounds? (Translation: Could he have survived the bombing, only to be killed by the evil American Special Forces?)

And on they went. Is it any wonder that the Main Stream Media in America are confused as to why many of us think that their reporting is biased?

These folks seriously need to get a clue. Most of them seem to be as dumb as a box of rocks.

Why do so many Americans hate America, and try to thwart our every effort to stand strong?

I just don't understand.

But I'm glad that the man's dying vision and thoughts were the realization that the Americans had gotten him, and that he died looking at the brave members of the U.S. Special Forces.



I have seen a certain icon on many web sites and blogs that I was tempted to put on mine, because I agree with the sentiment. It just seemed so harsh, that I never added it to my site. I don't want to go out of my way to offend anyone.

But after this disgusting display by American reporters and their snide way of asking these questions, I decided to go ahead and add the icon to my blog's sidebar. It is from Sacred Cow Burgers.

I cheer the Iraqi Forces and the American Military. You guys are all awesome, and doing an awesome job! God bless all of you and keep you.


Is anyone else still having lots of trouble posting photos to Blogger and getting them to show up on the page? I can go through the motions, and Blogger acts as if everything is copacetic, but at the last, the html of the photo doesn't appear.

No comments: