Still stealing meme questions from other people's blogs to keep up with Thursday Thirteen.
1. Have you ever thrown-up after a roller coaster ride? Nope. Roller coasters don't make me sick. It's the ones that spin, like the teacup thingies and repetitive circular motion rides like that that make me sick. I have never blown chunks in public after riding one though.
2. What is your dream car? I don't think I've ever dreamt of a car, but assuming this means my fantasy car, I'd say a blue Shelby Cobra.
3. What is your favorite cartoon of all time? Looney Tunes / Buggs Bunny. I especially love Transylvania 6-5000 where Buggs yells Abra-Capocus at the vampire and the vampire has a bat's head on the vampires body, then Buggs yells Pocus-Cadabra and the vampire changes to the huge vampire's head on the bat's little body. Classic comedy there.
4. Have you ever eaten a dog biscuit? Nope. Never had reason to, and I've never been the type of person to do things on a dare either.
5. If you were in a car sinking in a lake, what would you do first? I'd probably first yell out that my mother was right, I SHOULD have been scared of the electric windows not working if ever the car ran off a bridge or something. I'd try to roll a window down so the car could fill up with water and allow me out. I can swim. Even if the window didn't roll down, water would come in and when the pressure equalized I could then hopefully open one of the doors and swim to safety.
6. Have you ever ridden in an ambulance? No. That's a good thing, right?
7. Can you pick something up with your toes? Yes. I even wrote a post about my monkey toes one time.
8. How many remote controls do you have in your house? In the whole house? Golly Jee Willakers, all together for all TVs, video cameras, VCRs, DVDs, around 10-12.
9. Have you ever fallen asleep in school? Not that I remember. I'm actually good at staying awake despite being very sleepy. So I can get sleepy at work, but don't worry about actually falling asleep.
10. How many times have you flown in an airplane in the last year? None.
11. How many foreign countries have you visited? None. I've never been out of the U.S.
12. If you were out of shape, would you compete in a triathlon if you were somehow guaranteed to win a big, gaudy medal? What do you mean "IF" I were out of shape?
13. Would you go swimming in shallow waters where, one year earlier, a shark had attacked a child? No, probably not. There are shark attacks every year north of where we live, and that's just close enough to make me not want to go into the ocean down here where I live. I'm chicken like that, being one of many millions in the JAWs generation.