Monday, June 18, 2007

Don't Touch That Dial

The weekend went by so fast it made my head spin.

Saturday, I would look at the clock from time to time and 3 hours would go by. When It was bed time, I was sleepy, but couldn't believe it was time for bed.

The whole weekend went by that way.

Consequently, I have no stories or life changing insights.

Take a minute and check out the photos I posted this past Saturday on my photography blog, as well as today's photos. We had a great sunset this past Friday, and the photos on these two posts on my photography blog are from that sunset.

Also, I've not had the time to get to everyone's blogs the past few days for reading and commenting. I hope to read all of your stuff today. It's like forgetting my watch, I feel that something is missing when I get behind on my blog reading. You guys are my windows on the world.

2 comments:

photowannabe said...

I know what you mean. These are crazy times for us. The movers come tomorrow morning and as soon as we finish tidying up the place, we're out of here!!! Staying at our son's home until we get the title and the key which should be Wed. afternoon and we move in Thurs. morning. I can hardly wait.
Ok break time is over and its back to work again.
Hope you have a good week.

Julie said...

I know about the blog reading. I'm trying to catch up on 3-4 days worth. Our friend Travis keeps saying, "It will be there, Julie, take your time"..but I need it daily!

Sheesh!