Saturday, October 07, 2006

Lazy Post, Just To Post Something

I haven't had a very sunny disposition lately, so yer gettin' some sunny Florida pics from the archives. (Translation: I don't feel like writing and I haven't taken any newer photos that the ones I posted yesterday.)

I've been scanning some slides, but they aren't that good, or they are family Christmas photos. Great to move forward on the slide archiving, but no gems that might interest you.


This first one was at Downtown Disney in Orlando, an open area of shops and stuff.


This rock is called coquina. I think it's ancient coral. It's all over down here. I like the stuff, it has lots of character.


Three bird photos. A great blue heron up first, the second one with the nice reflection, I'm not really sure but I think it's another type of heron, and the bottom birds are white ibis.


1 comment:

Wingnut said...

Oh I can so relate! I just haven't had any inclination to shoot or post these past few days. I am surfing all my favorite blogs today in hopes of getting inspired to go out and shoot some today! Lovely shots btw!