Tuesday, January 15, 2008

What I Could Talk About

I could talk about the incredible three ring circus that is the current race for US President.

I could talk about how the Fred Thompson campaign is lagging, but how every time I hear the man speak, I want to vote RIGHT NOW.

I could talk about the news saying that Romney MUST win Michigan, but in reality, he has as many delegate votes right now as anyone else in the leadership of the Republican bunch. What's up with that? Are the media trying to make things look desperate for him when they aren't?

I could talk about how truly weird, hateful, and obnoxious a certain segment of Ron Paul's following is. He has some truly nutty folks following him.

I could talk about how Huckabee is the poster boy for RINOs, Republican in name only.

I could talk about how the Clinton campaign looks so ludicrous in repeatedly talking about how she is "down with the struggle" for black people's rights way more than Obama is.

I could talk about how it mystifies me how Obama is so popular, but the man still hasn't said anything of substance yet. What the heck does the man believe? Does anyone really know? Seriously, he's a sharp and engaging man that talks a lot about hope, but says little to nothing on what we're supposed to be hoping in.

I could go on and on, but I won't.

Here's a couple of purdy pictures instead.

Peace out, yo.


4 comments:

Leanne said...

hahaha - yes, do talk about all of those things! I think you should!! Much more often!

none said...

Fred is the only choice in my opinion.

Olga said...

Yeah, I'm likin Fred too, at the very least, we need a good actor in the White house that speaks and looks good on camera. Cuz really, thats about all the office is good for now, sound bites.

photowannabe said...

Good stuff as always John...I like your not talking about talk.
Pictures are Purdy too, especially the rain in the 2nd one.