Wednesday, January 23, 2008

I've Got Nothin'

Sorry folks. Nothing much to say.

Well, actually, I've been reading some physics books lately. Would you like a lecture on what I've learned about string theory and M-Theory and multiple dimensions?

Yeah. That's what I thought.

Here's a nice picture of the ocean instead.

I know, I know what y'all are thinkin', "the ocean again?"

Hey, I live in Florida, if I were still in Louisiana, I'd be posting photos of pine trees all the time.

THAT would be boring, right?

1 comment:

~**Dawn**~ said...

Nope! The ocean is good! I live in Florida but smack in the middle of the state, which of course is the only possible way to not have ocean when you live here. =P Anyway, my point was: the ocean is good. Now I can stare at my computer screen & pretend that I am not at work.