I post lots of photos that were taken with the Nikon D70s that I bought last year, but for several years I used a Sony DSC S-75 along with my 35mm equipment.
You don't have to have a snazzy camera to take nice pictures, and since I'm a lazy slug and couldn't think of a T13 that interested me enough to do, I'm posting 13 shots taken with our Sony point and shoot camera.
1. Sunset over the Indian River Lagoon from Melbourne Beach, Florida.
2. This is Lilly, one of our miniature poodles, when she was a puppy.
3. A street shot in Powder Springs, Georgia, 2002. We lived in Powder Springs from 89 to 92, and walked around downtown when we were in the Atlanta area for a visit a few years ago.
4. Downtown Disney, in Orlando, Florida. Virgin megastore on left, Surk-doo-so-lay in that big tent lookin' thing in the distance, and House of Blues on the right where the water tower is.
5. Another sunset over the Indian River Lagoon.
6. A trail photo on Kennesaw Mountain, northwest of Atlanta.
7. Evening sky over the Atlantic Ocean, taken at Jetty Park in Port Canaveral, Florida.
8. Fountain and downtown Atlanta, taken in Centennial Olympic Park.
9. Nifty lookin' clouds above Downtown Disney in Orlando.
10. A parking garage outside of Underground Atlanta.
11. Beautiful sky over the Atlantic beach at Jetty Park in Port Canaveral, Florida.
12. Rowers on the Chattahoochee River in Atlanta, Georgia.
13. Yes. Another sunset over the Indian River Lagoon.