I recently did one of 7 things, but here goes.
Here how this works:
1-Each player starts with 8 random facts/habits about themselves.
2- People who are tagged, write a blog spot about their own 8 random things, and post these rules.
Remember how I said I do memes in my own way? Well, I don't tag people. If you want to do this one, consider yourself tagged and have at it, OK?
1. I think pineapple on pizza is an abomination.
2. I hate it when I answer the phone, and a computer tells me I'm on hold because all of their telemarketers are busy. OK, moron, YOU called ME. Yeah, like I'm gonna hang on hold for that. I hate talking on the phone anyway.
3. I try to always chew with my mouth shut. If alone, I sometimes break this rule. I then punish myself with something difficult like taking a nap, or…
4. I still like to open the car door for my wife, IF she doesn't beat me to it. (She's quicker than me.)
5. I make it a point to leave the toilet seat down when I'm through. I'm not perfect about this, but darn close. But I've always wondered, what's the big deal? One flick of your finger and gravity will do it for you if you happen to find a toilet seat up. How hard is that? And it only takes about 3/4 of a second.
6. When I was young, I liked to draw, and could copy things really well, but couldn't make the leap to, say, drawing a real person's face.
7. I have to use Sensodyne toothpaste for my cold/hot sensitive teeth. Even though the other brands supposedly have the same active ingredient, Sensodyne is the ONLY one that works for me. Every time I've tried other brands, my sensitivity comes back within two weeks. Grrr.
8. My paternal grandmother, whom we called Mamaw Eunice, loved to eat calf brains in eggs, and also ate squirrel brains. Hence, I NEVER, EVER, EVER ate eggs at her house.
If you want to do this, then you're tagged. Blame me. I'm used to it.