Thursday, January 25, 2007

Blog Carnival For Blog Village

I have submitted one of my posts to the Blog Village carnival that is going on Friday, January 26.

The theme of this blog carnival is "A post about Family."

It is one of my posts from this week, but you need to go over to the Blog Village Community News blog and follow the links under the Carnival post to read some interesting posts by the good folks that belong to Blog Village.

The blog carnival is being co-hosted by Kilroy_60 at Fear And Loathing - The Gonzo Papers.

Um. Yeah. I THOUGHT the blog carnival was Jan. 26, but apparently, nobody has put anything up at either of the two above links. I reckon I got the day wrong. Sorry if I sent you on a wild goose chase.

So much for my second blog carnival.

1 comment:

Rosemary said...

We forgot to give Kilroy a day between the Deadline and the Post to work on it!! That's why it didn't go up until tonight.

Thanks for visiting my Carnival entry. I've been so busy posting the link everywhere I could think of that I haven't had time to read any for myself!!!

I'll be back after I've had a chance to read yours.