Sunday, January 21, 2007

Blog Carnival at "Mimi Writes" On Monday, Jan. 22

Mimi Lennox of "Mimi Writes" fame is hosting a blog carnival Monday for The Bestest Blog of All-Time.

I'm flying by the seat of my pants on this one, because I've never joined a blog carnival before.

I do Thursday Thirteen every week, where we are to list 13 things about ourselves, and Mimi's blog carnival that she is hosting on Monday, January 22, is one in which people submit their favorite Meme post that they have written.

I'm not a big fan of Halloween, so that week this past October I wrote a cynical look at this "holiday," via my alter-ego, The Party Pooper.

Anyway, go and check out some of the best Meme posts (of all kinds) that people have submitted.

Like I said I've never done this. I was hoping to try something new, hoping that eventually I could get my creative blogging juices flowing again.

'Cause if I don't get some writing ideas, this is quickly becoming a photography blog, isn't it?

So go on over to Mimi Writes and check out some great posts.

3 comments:

none said...

I like memes but sometimes, but they get a little personal even for me.

I'll go check it out.

Rick Rockhill said...

dude- thanks for checking out my blog and doing the meme.

take care

Mimi Lenox said...

Thanks for advertising the Carnival here. I hope you enjoyed it!