Tuesday, December 12, 2006

It Makes Me Proud...


to be from Louisiana.

Seriously though, isn't Louisiana already famous enough for it's retarted politicians, and the retards that elect them?

Sheesh.

Now one of her infamous children, David Duke, is trying to deny the holocaust. In Iran, no less.

With that Amadenihoobiejaminakerist guy that is their president.

The world is upside down and crazy, you know?

I have an idea. I'm gonna start telling everyone I'm really from Alabama. Then, they'll all respect me.

Heck, my IQ is soaring just thinking about it...

2 comments:

none said...

I heard about duke going to Iran on the radio this morning.

I guess he hates Jews more than persians.

Heck I'm embarassed to be from the same country as Duke.

Sindi1968 said...

ditto and he actually ran for President of the USA once..