Saturday, July 28, 2007

I'm Sending You Away


Today's post is a pointer to Life Is RANTastic, where Jessica the Rock Chick is taking part in Blogathon 2007.

She's posting every 30 minutes for 24 hours to try to raise money for charity.

The charity she's supporting is VH1 Save The Music Foundation.

She's having a raffle with all the folks who donate at least $5 for some prizes she has to give out.

She's also having some guest bloggers to help share the load, and your's truly is one of them. I think my post is to be put up there around 6pm Central time.

Anyway, go over there and see what's going on and maybe throw in a few bucks to help buy musical instruments for some kids in American schools.

3 comments:

Sharon Lynne said...

Okay, I'm on my way...

Jessica Morris said...

I LOVED your post! You are my fav of her guest bloggers! (And I have read every single one of them!) well, ok, so my son is my favorite, but he just rocked and rowed in his...

I commented on Jessica's blog about your post!

The Rock Chick said...

Thanks for the mention JAM and for the guest post! YOU ROCK! And I know this because I do, too :)

Jessica