Friday, November 10, 2006

Frahdey Mornin'

I'm still trying to stay ahead on my National Novel Writing Month quota, so...

more slide scans!

Still milking the trip to Mobile, Alabama and the U.S.S. Alabama battleship that I have posted several from this week. Give 'em a click.

This first photo is of fishing boats and an island in Mobile Bay. It's a simple photo, but I always like this one. Being from northeast Louisiana (Monroe), getting to see the Gulf of Mexico, or even Mobile Bay like this, was a once every several years treat. Every time I would look at this, I got that same vibe I had when standing there looking at it and photographing it.


This one may or may not work for you. I was walking on the deck of the Alabama and this reflection in this porthole as I walked by caught my eye. I was hoping that the photo would show some of the interior as well as the reflection of the Bay, but all that shows up is the light bulb inside whatever room is behind the glass.

No comments: