Friday, August 04, 2006

Friday Evening Post

Ok. So I'm a bum. Sue me.

This is my 'every-other-Friday-off' Friday, so I slept until about 10:30.

Of course, being the knucklehead I am, I woke up in a sheer panic at 5:39 this morning and was struggling to get up when I realized that I didn't have to. Too bad the relief I felt at that moment wasn't enough to make up for the 16.44 seconds ot stark terror.

Such is my life.


Dear Overweight Middle Aged White Guy In Walmart Wearing A 'Do-Rag':
Take it from another overweight middle aged white guy; your "look" ain't workin'. You're about 20 years and 85 pounds past pullin' that one off.

No offense. I'm just sayin'.


Dear Main Stream Media:
Hezbolla (or however you spell it) is NOT a sovereign nation. They are a terrorist organization, working at the behest of Syria and Iran.

Hezbolla (the above mentioned terrorist organization) attacked the sovereign nation of Israel and intentionally shoot their missiles from within population centers so that Israel will attack them there, kill a few innocents in the bargain, and THEY KNOW YOU'LL REPORT IT AS IF ISRAEL IS THE BAD GUY.

Are you really that stupid? I guess so.

Just so you know, us relatively normal people see you for the idiots you are making yourselves out to be in all of this.

Doesn't say much for the level of teaching and honesty in the U.S.'s journalism programs does it?


Weird Fact About Me:
You know the Windows calculator that you can pull up and use on your computer?

I always switch mine from the normal little one to the scientific one, because I'm much more comfortable with it that way.

Even though 99 times out of 100, I'm just balancing the checkbook and only need addition and subtraction.

SIN, COS, TAN and all the other scientific functions are like a comfy blanket to me, just to see them there.


I know. It sucks, but that's all I've got.

I tried to upload some pics, but Blogger wouldn't let me. I'm too lazy to try to figure out the Flickr/Blogger connection to do it that way.

'til tomorrow.

No comments: