Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Big Sis Turns 50 Years Old Today!

Happy Birthday! We love you girl. Have a great day!

Here she is as a mere sprout, with Big Brother. Hoping to grow into those shoes and boots one day, no doubt.

Here's the birthday girl with a fantastic Christmas present; a Bobby Sherman album! That's pure, joyous rapture on her face there.

Here she is with the puppy she found, kept, and named Sara. That's Big Brother and Younger Brother there too. I have no idea where I was.

Enjoy your day, and I hope you get some good vittles tonight.


Also, a happy birthday to our cousin Alesa, who shares the same birthday as Big Sis. Though Alesa is a bit younger than Big Sis.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday to me!!!!!!! It started out with a huge birthday buzzard in the front of the school, then a professional mourner showed up mouring the passing of my youth then topped off with a Keith Urban birthday cake! Later tonight supper with the family at Catfish Cabin! Woo Hoo! I can't believe I'm 50!

Carina said...

Congrats on the big 5-0!

I'm loving the treelet in the background of the album picture. I think we all remember our family treelets. Ours was one we found in the back of the church. It was basically a wooden pole with holes drilled in it and wires with sparkly silver tinsel. The whole thing was silver. Frightening! My little sister loved it, and used to lay under it just looking.