Monday, November 05, 2007

That's Cool! When Do I Start?

Stargate SG-1 was my mostest favoritest science fiction television show, like, EVAR! It's sad that I find this out after the show has completed it's run and the final season was this past season. Bummer.

I also liked Serentity, my number two here.

I'm left with Stargate Atlantis as my main sci-fi show now. Oh, and Battlestar Galactica (the new one) when it's final season starts next year.





Which sci-fi crew would you best fit in with? (pics)
created with QuizFarm.com
You scored as SG-1 (Stargate)

You are versatile and diverse in your thinking. You have an open mind to that which seems highly unlikely and accept it with a bit of humor. Now if only aliens would stop trying to take over your body.


SG-1 (Stargate)


94%

Serenity (Firefly)


81%

Nebuchadnezzar (The Matrix)


81%

Millennium Falcon (Star Wars)


81%

Deep Space Nine (Star Trek)


75%

Babylon 5 (Babylon 5)


69%

Bebop (Cowboy Bebop)


63%

Moya (Farscape)


56%

Andromeda Ascendant (Andromeda)


56%

Heart of Gold (Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy)


50%

Enterprise D (Star Trek)


50%

Galactica (Battlestar: Galactica)


44%

FBI's X-Files Division (The X-Files)


31%






wordcount widgets

10 comments:

Hammer said...

I got the same result. However I only saw the movie, and not the series.

J. Lynne said...

Serenity was way down on my list. Not what I expected at all. My first four were:

Millennium Falcon (Star Wars)
Deep Space Nine (Star Trek)
Nebuchadnezzar (The Matrix)
Babylon 5 (Babylon 5)

I've never even seen Babylon 5 and I hated The Matrix, though the premise is intriguing. Huh.

Qtpies7 said...

SG-1 and Serenity tied for 1st for me, then came Moya. I actually prefer Moya. What is cowboy Bebop? That was last on mine, lol.

katherine. said...

okay this is pretty fun...I'll post it later in the week...

Babystepper said...

I got Heart of Gold/Hitchiker's Guide to the Galaxy.
Then Deep Space Nine.

Norma said...

Amazing. I've never seen any of them. I seem to be a bit reality based.

uberstrickenfrau said...

Ahhh Firefly- loved loved that show. I finally rented all the episodes and watched them one after another- gotta knit me a Jayne hat.

Lovely wife said...

my top 3 were Moya, Serenity, SG1

Travis said...

Well, you're just cruising right along with your NaNo work. Good job!

I hope you're happy with the result.

Babylon 5 is my all time favorite SciFi show, followed by Serenity. I also love the original Star Trek.

Blogger said...

If you want your ex-girlfriend or ex-boyfriend to come crawling back to you on their knees (even if they're dating somebody else now) you got to watch this video
right away...

(VIDEO) Get your ex CRAWLING back to you...?