Friday, September 12, 2008

Ped Egg


Have y'all seen them Ped Egg things on TV?

It looks like a little egg-shaped cheese grater, but you're supposed to use it on the callouses on your feet. (With 138 MicroFiles!)

Then they open it up and show them emptying the gratings into the garbage on the TV commercial.

Number One Daughter bought herself one.

Now, if you're eating pizza at our house, and we run out of parmesian cheese, we can tap into Number One Daughter's Ped Egg scrapings and fix your pizza right up.

Cause the grated callouses in the Ped Egg look just like parmesian cheese.

Yeah. I'm sick. But that's the way my mind works sometimes.

6 comments:

Big Doofus (Roger) said...

It makes perfect sense to me. When I was growing up we always referred to Parmesan cheese as "stinky feet cheese" anyway.

Anonymous said...

That's gross Dad

Anonymous said...

Does the Ped Egg really work? Also, I think the powdered parmesan cheese smells like "stinky feet" too. YUCK! Note to self.....Don't eat spaghetti at the Masters house!

JAM said...

Yeah, this is actually one of those things you "see on TV" that actually works. And the filings do really look like parmesian cheese.

But in all honesty, I do like parmesian cheese. We keep some at all times and I use it on any Italian meals; pizza, spaghetti, etc.

Anonymous said...

haha. I'm going to stay far away from the parmesan cheese at our house now.

-Daughter two

Qtpies7 said...

My mom bought one, too. So watch the pizza at my house.