Monday, May 05, 2008

Nemo

Obviously, I have had nothing to say for a few days. And I haven't tried the text message thing again.

Here's a couple of photos from last year of Lovely Wife's mechanical Nemo in our pool.

As Dori would sing, "Just keep swimming, just keep swiiiiiiiiiiiming!"



If you have seen these before, sorry, but I ran across them on my computer this morning and they made me smile.

That's good enough reason for me to post them, probably for the second time.

That movie was a grand-slam home run in my book. It's been a couple of years since I've seen it and need to watch it again. If for no other reason to hear Dori's "You are MY Squishy" and her "Speaking whale" routines.

Also where the boys at schools scare the little girl octopus, and she complains, "Aw, you made me ink!"

Good stuff.

2 comments:

photowannabe said...

That's one of my favorite movies too. Love these pictures. A little humor always perks up the day.

none said...

Cool pic. I had a bathtub version.

I mean the kids did ;)