Sunday, March 28, 2010

How Drunk Do You Have To Be...


...to try to resuscitate a dead opossum?

You just can't make this stuff up, folks.

PUNXSUTAWNEY, Pa. – Police say they charged a Pennsylvania man with public drunkenness after he was seen trying to resuscitate a long-dead opossum along a highway. (Opossum photo taken by Rex Lisman)


I know the old song line, "the girls get prettier at closing time" but man, this is some kinda drunk to do this.

I'd love to see the cop car's video of the man and opossum, if there is one.

2 comments:

Marsha said...

Just how drunk do you have to be to even want to put your mouth on a possum....dead or alive? YIKES!

Unknown said...

You are using my opossum photograph to illustrate this blog post. Please either credit me as the photographer and provide a link back to me or remove it.