Wednesday, August 05, 2009

Peeing in the Shower Helps the Environment


Boy, oh Boy. Ya gotta love this headline:

Brazilian environmentalists: If you've got to go, go green - by going in the shower

Um, maybe I just can't deal with the idea of stepping around in my own urine. To me, the shower is my best shot each day of GETTING CLEAN.

No thanks, I'll just keep using my toilet for that and "waste" that 1.5 gallons.

If a cat can use the toilet, so can I.

Which reminds me, I wonder how Cheryl Crow's "one-square-of-toiler-paper-per-number-two" idea is working out for her.

1 comment:

Carina said...

Oh yes, stepping in pee. There's an appealing thought. How about we just make all our houses with dirt floors and little trenches on the side?

Zaya would say, "Mommy, are you being sarcastic again?"