Monday, April 06, 2009

I Needed A Laugh



Frank J., founder and fount of incredibly funny wisdom, at IMAO, had a blog post about dubious things that Europeans do and say, and had this final remark:

I’m just glad there is an ocean between us and Europe. We should fill it with sea monsters (like Predator X) to be on the safe side, though.


That just cracked me up for some reason. I got a mental picture of old drawings of sea monsters and stuff, keeping us from being contaminated by European ways.

3 comments:

Hammer said...

Sea monsters and Sea mines. whatever it takes.

Robin said...

And maybe the rest of us could step gingerly on the sea monsters heads to GET to Europe!!

Anonymous said...

Do you know the cabal alz , in the game you need the
cabal gold. it can help you increase your level. My friends always asked me how to
buy cabal alz, and I do not know he spend how much money to buy the
cabal money, when I see him in order to play the game and search which the place can buy the
cabal online alz. I am happy with him.
Do you know the dofus kamas, in the game you need the kamas. it can help you increase your level. My friends always asked me how to buy dofus kamas, and I do not know he spend how much money to buy the
dofus gold, when I see him in order to play the game and search which the place can buy the
cheap kamas. I am happy with him.