Thursday, October 30, 2008

Zoom, Normal, and Wide Angle

I really liked how these shots turned out. I took them only seconds apart, of the sailboat against the beautiful evening sky.

It's hard to capture a single image that gives you the feel of a time or place, but when I saw these three viewed on my computer, one after another, I thought the sum was much greater than the parts. Viewed one after another, they give a good impression of how it felt to stand there looking at the scene.

Of course, these were taken on the Indian River Lagoon in Melbourne, Florida.



2 comments:

~**Dawn**~ said...

Wow... these are absolutely gorgeous. The colors are incredible and I love the perspective created by seeing them in sequence.

Qtpies7 said...

How are you enjoying the election coverage? Yikes!