Sunday, August 03, 2008

Picture Post, Sunday August 3, 2008

On Saturday, Lovely Wife, Number Two Daughter and I took our niece to the Orlando airport for her to go home to Utah.

She'd stayed with us for two weeks, and gee whiz, that was a fast two weeks. We were bummed to see her go.

I took my camera (of course) and on the way home we stopped a couple of places and I took a bunch of photos, something I haven't done in a while.

This first photo is of a Disney Store in the Orlando airport. Orlando and all of it's attractions are designed by experts to separate you from as much cash as possible. Turns out that the Orlando airport is like a shopping mall, with the intent of separating you from the last few dollars you may have after an Orlando vacation.

This one isn't special, but I liked this small view of part of the Orlando Airport. It was a beautiful day, though really hot.

It had been a couple of years (at least) since I had been to Ron Jon Surf Shop in Cocoa Beach, so we stopped by there on the way home. It wasn't too big of a detour out of our way. I love going to the place because it is truly a store that is a tourist destination in it's own right. We didn't spend but a few dollars there, but it's always worth walking around and looking at this amazing store and it's STUFF.

This is a view of the outside of Ron Jon Surf Shop in Cocoa Beach.


And this is a view on the inside of Ron Jon's, and this photo only takes in about on third of the store. I like this place and I've never even tried to surf before, and probably never will.

Here's another shot inside the Ron Jon store.


Have a great Sunday folks!

1 comment:

Qtpies7 said...

Hey, how are you doing? It's been a bit since you posted last. Hope you are doing OK.